Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 19, 2009

I am trying to get a little more computer savvy. It is taking time :)
Well...Easter was really great! A lot of quality time with family. That has always been one of my favorite things. We had the girls professional pictures taken by the amazing Aronda of Aronda Photography :) Thank you Aronda!!!!
Here is a sample of a couple of the pics.
The girls had way too much fun and got way too much candy. I think it is even more candy than halloween! The day before easter, we went to Disney On Ice with the girls! Tyson almost missed it because of a fire, but it ended up working out. They had a blast. We can't wait for the next one! Anyway....
Summer is fast approaching! And Tyson is feeling it from the early fire season! It is going to be a busy one this year! He got called out again yesterday while he was at my market with the girls. Speaking of Momma's Organic Market :) we finished up this one and have one more before our summer break for the season. So May 16th! Mark your calendars! :)
I won't write too much...I need to get dressed and go to church and finish the day with cleaning house. (Does that ever end? cleaning is a full time duty it seems like!)
Well...thank you for reading and we love you all and hopefully Soon I will get a link for pictures so you can see EVERYTHING we snap on our camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment