Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday, July 13th

This week, Tyson and I caught up with the rest of the world (including our grandparents!) and actually created a facebook page! That's not the only cool new thing here at the Esquibel house... TYSON GOT THE CONDITIONAL OFFER FROM PEORIA!!! He is officially chosen to be on the Peoria Fire Department. He just had his physical today and all went well.
Brynnlee will be turning 3 in just a couple weeks. Wow how time flies! Then, not long after that...Blythe will be 5!!! It's weird to think that she will be in kindergarden next year and be in school until she's an adult! We are proud of our little princesses. They are so smart and so much fun. Life really is amazing when you have little kids around to remind you what life is really about. Tyson, myself and Blythe were pretty sick this weekend. And Blythe felt better before we did so she said she prayed for us :):) So cute!!
Right now both of them decided they like to clean. I'll take it!!! ANY time they actually WANT to clean...we definatly LET them :) Brynnlee is folding towels and Blythe is using the swiffer on the floor.
Yeah...my garden...is no longer. Bailey had a taste of tomatoes and decided they were evidently her new favorite thing. So not even a tiny little start of a green tomato makes it anymore. It was my fault though. I gave her a tomato that a bug got into and she was hooked. Before that...she never touched them. I will have to do some new planting in the fall and maybe get some sort of electric fence or something :) OR get the plants that hang. But I am sure she'd find a way to get to those too.
It is super hot! (of course it's AZ in the summer) It seems like everyone always gets so surprised at how hot it really gets. And I am not excluding myself from that statement either. :) BUT...the good thing is...the pool is PERFECT in July :) We had a fun swim day on Saturday at my moms before we got sick. :)
Hopefully we can get in a little vacation before Tyson starts the academy. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment