Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy New Year... a little late!

Hey all! The new year has been good so far :) It is going to be a great year! I can feel it. Tyson is working C shift at the fire department. Adjusting to a "routine" has been akward, but he is home with us more. The girls ask where her is every time he goes to work now :) We have been doing lots of little famly bike rides and going to the dollar movies. We are good at having fun on a dime :) The Markets are going good for me and Emy. I love, love, love what I do! I am so lucky.
As for the kiddos...Blythe has gotten to be a frequent customer at the "Disney" dentist :) It didn't start out smooth, but she realized that we take her to the dentist to prevent pain and help her. Man...who knew :) She has gotten 2 teeth pulled, a cavity filled and one (of 2) spacers in. Next week we get to go in again for the other spacer and stainless steel crown! Whew hew! She will be starting school at Oakwood in August and is super excited about that. I can't wait. She is going to be a wiz kid I think :) As for little Miss Brynnlee Kay...she is growing up too! As she reminds us every day :) She isn't afraid of anything and falls asleep anywhere! She wants to get into dance class like sissy did when she was 3! And you would think that all the recent trips to the dentist (watching sissy cry and moan), that she would be running from the dentist. BUT...she's talking about when she "get's to have her teeth out" and asking why she can't have a cavity. Ah!!! She is our little bundle of smiles. She has a little cough today and getting over a fever but trying to convince me that she feels great! They are such fun little kids :)
We decided recently that Blythe is a little more demanding. I don't think she has an off switch at all! You all know what I mean :):):) She has 2 levels of noise...loud...and louder! Even her wispers are loud! But she brings a whole new light to things and we can't help but smile...even when she is riding our nerves :)
I just planted a few new things in our garden. Hopefully I will get to harvest stuff this spring. Who knows. Bailey (one of the doggies) likes to harvest for me early though. I hope she refrains. One can hope!
We did get to pick more lemons off our tree this year though!!!! I LOVE that! Fresh lemonade is the best! I have already juiced and froze like 6 bags.
Hmmm...what else?...I am determined to get in shape this year and so far I am doing ok! I asked for a Gym membership for Christmas and Santa granted my wish :) So Tyson and I have been hitting the gym when we can and moaning in soreness at night :) But it's a great feeling!
Well...go 2010!!! It will be a GREAT year!

No comments:

Post a Comment